Thursday, October 25, 2007

'Tis the Season


"So much to do, so little time." seems to be a common theme for me this year. Last Saturday, I participated in The Holly Arts Festival in Pinehurst. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

The weeks leading up to Holly Arts were filled with creative chaos as I worked to accumulate my inventory for the show. I was pleased with the results, and I learned a lot from the entire experience.

Now, I'm faced with preparations for next week's First Friday Event, next Saturday's opening for Thomas Butler, (A fabulous artist who I'll write about next week.), changing our displays here at Artist Alley, building inventory for my next show on November 9th and 10th, and so on...and so on...and so on!!!

I'm not complaining, just explaining. I love every minute of my crazy chaotic creative existence, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Now, if I could just find the time to blog!

No comments: