Thursday, October 4, 2007

Kathleen Miller: Opening for October's Featured Artist


Kathleen Miller will be our featured artist for the month of October here at Artist Alley. We'll be holding a First Friday Opening for her on Friday, October 5th from 5:00 - 9:00. If you find yourself in the area, please join us!

With over 28 years of painting experience, Kathleen creates decorative artwork on furniture, and accessories for home décor, in Traditional, Country, and Folk Art styles. When asked what inspires her, she replies, “I have so much inspiration that I can hardly catch my breath! I love to recreate images of the past - the primitive styles, the charm of country living. This season I feel inspired by autumn, with its glorious rusts, oranges, and golds. The holidays inspire me; my collectors inspire me; my students inspire me. I’m never at a loss for inspiration.”



As these photos show, Kathleen's work is an inspiration to us too!

No comments: