Thursday, October 4, 2007

Kathleen Miller: Opening for October's Featured Artist


Kathleen Miller will be our featured artist for the month of October here at Artist Alley. We'll be holding a First Friday Opening for her on Friday, October 5th from 5:00 - 9:00. If you find yourself in the area, please join us!

With over 28 years of painting experience, Kathleen creates decorative artwork on furniture, and accessories for home d├ęcor, in Traditional, Country, and Folk Art styles. When asked what inspires her, she replies, “I have so much inspiration that I can hardly catch my breath! I love to recreate images of the past - the primitive styles, the charm of country living. This season I feel inspired by autumn, with its glorious rusts, oranges, and golds. The holidays inspire me; my collectors inspire me; my students inspire me. I’m never at a loss for inspiration.”



As these photos show, Kathleen's work is an inspiration to us too!

No comments: