Thursday, October 11, 2007

Where does the time go?!?!?


It's hard to believe that it's been a week since I last wrote. Where does the time go?!?!

We have lots happening here at Artist Alley now. There are new artists; new art; and several sales this month. I'll try to bring you up to speed on the specifics of these exciting developments over the next few weeks.

It's a beautiful day here today. The temperature in Southern Pines has dropped at least ten degrees. The sun is shining. There's a gentle breeze blowing. And you can finally feel a touch of fall in the air.

Today our grasshopper friend paid yet another visit. Each time he does, we wonder if it will be his last. Fall, and the seasons in general, provide me with a reminder of how quickly time passes.

On that note, it's time for me to go home and appreciate every minute of an evening with my family. I hope that you'll enjoy yours tonight too.

No comments: