Monday, September 3, 2007

Ole Fish House Pottery

I've just finished unpacking an amazing assortment of Ole Fish House Pottery, and I thought that I would share some of the selection with you here today.

Georgia and Byron Knight graciously welcomed Kathleen Miller (our resident decorative painter) and me last week. They have a large gallery in Seagrove named, "Blue Moon", in which they elegantly display their own works along with the works of other artists and friends. There's also a window in the back that will provide you with a firsthand view of their studio space and a unique behind-the-scenes-glimpse of their work in process.

Obviously I'm a fan. I hope that you enjoy the photos. Please visit Artist Alley soon for the best selection, and to see these one of a kind creations in person!

No comments: