Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Favorite Things...My Special Place to Create

After only a day or two, this list is transforming from one of "My Favorite Things" ( I MUST get this song out of my head!!) to one of the things for which I'm grateful.

Today I'll share images of my organized studio space. My dear husband and son built my workbench and affixed all of my tools and toys as a Mothers Day gift this year, and I've been having a ball every since. Yes to the untrained eye it may still look like a lot of clutter; but trust me, this is nothing compared to what it looked like before I organized! lol

Here for the first time are a few photos of the place in which I create...

1 comment:

Jeanne Rhea said...

Jean, I was beginning to think that you carried everything with you anywhere you went aand did your work there! Great seeing your space. Looks pretty organized to me.