Thursday, July 19, 2007

Welcome to Artist Alley


Welcome Artist Alley. This brightly colored fellow is named "The Jerry Garcia Flamingo". He graces the front of our store along with a variety of lawn art that's always changing. Today we have the amazing gourd birdhouses of Jan Graindorge, vivid stained glass creations of Amy Keith, blown glass by Scott Huffman, and a few funky iron sculptures by Ed Duke. (I'll post more photos soon, or send a comment if there's something you just can't wait to see!)

This weekend I'm off in search of new North Carolina Artists for Artist Alley. I'll make a stop in Blowing Rock on Saturday, and Asheville on Sunday. For today, I'll leave you with this image of JG and The Birdhouses, and I'll provide you with a hopefully exciting update next week when I'm back in the swing of things.

No comments: