Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Top Ten Reasons...


I, the one who is so pitifully sporadic about my online adventures, am going to try something different tomorrow.

Since we've just added the work of ten new artists to Artist Alley this month...and we'll be featuring them and their work at our First Friday Opening tomorrow night...I thought that I'd provide you with day-long a visual depiction of "The Top Ten Reasons To Attend our First Friday Opening in August".

These posts will take place tomorrow. Each post will feature the work of one of our ten new artists. The first post will be placed at around noon, and the other nine will follow throughout the afternoon. Whether or not you're able to attend our opening in person, I promise that this eye candy will be good for your soul.

So, please stay tuned here and on our Facebook Page; share us with your friends and family; and definitely let me know what you think!

No comments: