Friday, March 28, 2008

Pea Island Art Gallery in The Outer Banks

Have you ever stepped into a gallery and felt welcome from the word, "Hello"? You know the feeling. You walk in...you're greeted immediately...you're left alone (but not too alone) to enjoy the artful creations...you spend as much time as you like without pressure. Then, when you finally decide to leave, it's with hesitation and the knowledge that you'll definitely return again and again.

That's the feeling that I have each time I enter The Pea Island Gallery. It's an absolute treasure in the heart of The Outer Banks, and no trip to the area would be complete without a visit.

I'm just preparing to ship a box of my latest creations to this gallery, and I'm so excited that my work will be shown in a place that I hold so dear in my heart. To view some of these latest creations, please visit the Pea Island Portfolio on my website.

And if you're planning a trip to The Outer Banks this summer, please be sure to visit in person too. I promise that you'll be glad that you did!




No comments: